Take a look at the new TDG NFC-82M
TDG’s many years of engineering experience has been fully utilized to create the ideal speaker for demanding marine and outdoor install environments – and every possible detail has been considered and addressed.
The materials chosen for this model are all impervious or extremely resistant to corrosion. Steel components are either stainless steel or zinc plated and then powder coated, adhesives are robotically applied to ensure consistency, and the crossover network containing the electrical components is completely coated in epoxy resin.
Equally important though, is that this new model is built to deliver the superb sound quality that has made TDG one of the fastest growing speaker companies in our business.
- Conforms to Military Standard 810G for for humidity, salt spray, temperature and UV.
- IP -66 rating for protection against heavy seas and powerful jets of water.
- Smooth Visual Flangeless Styling.
- Poly Resin Cross Point Moulds for increased rigidity.
- PRX Doglegs.
- Low Iron Stainless Steel Never Rust Grills firmly attach with Neodymium Magnets.
- XTS Moisture Seal Treated Crossovers.
- Extra Wide Threaded Screws for Quick Dog Leg Fastening.
- Large Gold plated binding posts.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY.
The NFC-82M is now in stock – in both the USA and Netherlands warehouses. Contact your sales manager for pricing or further information.